Benefits of Personal Liability Under Your Travel Insurance Policy
Travelling is fun, but it even comes with some amount of uncalculated and unpredictable risks. When you are traveling to a new destination, you would want to be relaxed and not worry about potential accidents or diseases that you may encounter while you are there. A personal Trip Liability Cover for your personal and third-party expenses in case of an emergency, could be the security you need to be at peace on your dream vacation.
Benefits of Personal Liability Travel Insurance
Even though we take precautions and try to be safe while we travel, there are some unexpected problems which come our way. In order to stay safe, it is advisable to opt for a travel insurance policy. Here are the coverage offered by the plan:
- The monetary loss during your travel.
- The loss incurred due to theft or burglary.
- Expenses covered during medical issues.
- Court expenses in case you indulge in any kind of legal problem.
- Expenses covered during an accident.
- Damage expenses of third party property through your actions.
- In the event of ATM skimming and ATM jackpotting.
- Monetary loss due to agency fraud.
- False fraudulent charges imposed on you without your knowledge or fault.
Additional Coverage Offered in Personal Trip Liability Policy
- Emergency Personal Expenses: It covers all the expenses that may incur due to loss of personal items or damage to third party items.
- Legal Expenses: It covers all the legal expenses in case you damage any third party property and for which you are obliged to pay the expense.
- Medical Expenses: It covers all your medical expenses in case you fall sick or meet with an accident.
- Third-party Expenses: In case, a third party suffers from any kind of loss due to your personal activities, and you are liable to pay back the damages, that whole amount will be covered under this policy.
How Can You Make Your Travel Better With Bajaj Finserv?
Bajaj Finserv has some best deal into trip liability cover under its pocket insurance scheme. Following are the list of things it covers under the plan:
- It covers up to Rs.1, 00,000 against the premium of Rs.149 per annum.
- It covers the monetary loss during travel.
- It covers all medical expenses during travel.
- It covers all personal as well as third-party damage expenses.
- It covers all personal as well as third-party legal expenses.
Exclusion from the plan:
- Your medical expenses are not covered in case you are traveling for more than 31 days.
- Your personal damages are also not covered in case you are traveling for more than 31 days.
- In case, you are operating any motor car related vehicle like aircraft, ships, boats, etc. then the damage won’t be covered in this policy.
- You will not be covered medical expenses in case you are injured while performing any dangerous activity like paragliding, mountaineering, etc.
- You will not be paid for the treatment of a communicable disease which is not listed in the policy.
- In case, you incur any kind of damage or loss under the influence of drugs or alcohol; then you will not be covered for such expenses.
You can also explore other insurance options like Baggage Coverage or ATM Assault Coverage etc. that can prove beneficial while traveling.